Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ardy's Hot 20

In this portion of my blog, I tell you what songs are cool and you listen to them without question.
Naturally - Selena Gomez. This came out a few months ago but I'm just getting to it. Honestly I was surprised it was her when I heard it, sounds older.
Rock that body - Black Eyed Peas. Seriously how does Will.i.am and BEP make so many good/catchy songs. It's almost annoying. When I first heard it I had no idea it was BEP either.
Not Afraid - Eminem. Nice to hear Eminem up in the mix again.
California Gurls - Katy Perry. Anytime you have Katy Perry and her huge zags with Snoop you know its going to be good. Good summer song I feel, play it in your convertible on the way to the beach.
Airplanes pt 2 - BoB, Hayley, Eminem. Gotta love Hayley from Paramore. I really like Eminem's last verse as well.
Can't be Tamed - Miley Cyrus. This song is just too catchy for me and the video is pretty cool. Don't hate.
Winner - Jamie Foxx + JT. I swear they only made this song for the NBA playoffs but its pretty tight
Break your heart - Taio Cruz + Ludacris. Best part of the song is the first part where Luda goes "I may not be the best or the worst but you gotta respect my honesty." Its nice when rappers are not always talking big...

No comments:

Post a Comment